Causes of diarrhea and vomiting in children
In children, viruses often cause diarrhea and vomiting in children . Rinse your hands frequently because viral diarrhea is very contagious. If you continue to vomit after feeding several times, there is a risk of fever in the baby’s body. Diarrhea and vomiting are common diseases, especially in children. Vomiting usually stops after three days. Diarrhea usually lasts 7 to 5 days and stops after two weeks. Diarrhea and vomiting occur for a variety of reasons:
Consume foods you are allergic to
Diarrhea is caused by infection and is associated with vomiting . The problem is the stomach is a viral disease. This disease is common in infants who are eating milk.
Tips for treating diarrhea and vomiting in children
If you are breastfeeding your child and he has diarrhea , increase the frequency of breastfeeding and, if fed with a pacifier, feed the child with edible liquids without the need for a doctor’s copy that, in addition to the water lost, electrolytes Feed the body again, feed. (Do not use fancy drinks because they are not enough sodium)
These fluids are replaced simply or with a variety of flavors and without the need for a doctor’s copy. Eat it plain, because most babies do not like different flavors.
If the baby’s stool is watery, try to give her four ounces of water each time. If diarrhea is less watery and the normal bowel movements are removed, continue feeding with dry milk.
Sometimes, mothers can successfully treat diarrhea using rice or oats . (Cooking rice with rice, fry and give the baby the baby with a pacifier, add both cups of water, a quarter spoonful of salt and salt).
If the baby looks tired and numb, her urine is much less normal than normal, and her cry is not much tear, her tongue dying, or her diarrhea lasted for more than a week, contact her doctor.
If a child who eats hard- boiled food suffers from diarrhea, apply her banana, rice, steamed apple sauce and bread to her diet, until complete diarrhea is resolved. Focus on starchy foods like breads, pasta or pasta and biscuits. Avoid apple juice and grape juice that can cause diarrhea .
– Infants should have milk in accordance with the previous one. Do not give milk to the baby because the bacteria in the milk glass make him worse. Get informed about diarrhea with baby food .
– Increase your appetite if your child eats solid foods.
– If your child is under one year more he drinks the manager.
– The older children should consume the previous foods. Foods rich in carbohydrates such as bread, potatoes, pasta and rice are desirable, and soup also boosts body water.
– Observe personal hygiene.
– For infants fed milk from the bottle to make sure sterilization.
When should you go to a doctor?
– In the child, symptoms of dehydration, such as urination, can not be seen over an eight hour period.
– There is blood vomiting .
– It seems that the child has a pain in the abdomen that lasts more than four hours.
– Vomiting and nausea have lasted more than twenty-four hours.
– The baby really looks sick.