10 Important Reasons To Overeat Overnight
If the nightly sweating is due to room temperature imbalances, it’s not a matter of concern, otherwise, you should do some research. Here are some of the causes of high sweating in sleep.
Menopause: Hot flushes can occur at night and cause sweating in postmenopausal women. This is one of the common causes of sweating in women.
2. sweating largely unknown: sweating largely unknown condition in which the body forever without obvious cause, sweat a lot to produce.
3. Infectious Diseases: Tuberculosis is an infectious disease that causes excessive sweating in the sleep. Also, bacterial infections such as endocarditis (heart valve infection), osteomyelitis (bone infection) and abscess (insulin secretion) also cause night sweats . Night sweats are one of the symptoms of AIDS. Brucellosis or brucellosis is also a bacterial infection that causes excessive sweating in the sleep.
4. Cancers: Night sweats are one of the early signs of some cancers. The most common cancer that causes night sweats is lymphatic cancer or lymphoma, such as Hodgkin’s lymphoma and non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma. But people who do not know that they have cancer have other symptoms like weightlessness and fever. Leukemia, a type of leukemia, also causes night sweats .
5. Medications: Some medications also cause night sweats .
Antidepressants are among the most commonly used drugs that can lead to night sweats . 8 to 22 percent of people taking antidepressants are having night sweats . Other psychiatric drugs also cause night sweats . Drugs that reduce fever, such as aspirin and acetaminophen, also occasionally cause excessive sweating . There are many medications that can cause hot flashes and sweating . Hormone therapy, which is the use of drugs that regulate the level of hormones, also causes night sweats . Glucose-lowering drugs also cause night sweats .
6. You may be at risk of heart disease: middle-aged women experiencing night sweats may be at risk of developing cardiovascular disease. A study conducted in 2014 showed that night sweats can increase the risk of cardiovascular disease. Overweight women experience high blood pressure and diabetes even more than those who smoke during the night . Such conditions can explain the presence of people with cardiovascular disease.
7 – Your body may be fighting infection: If your body is fighting infection or illness, night sweats may be present. Such perspiration is likely to continue after several weeks, weeks or weeks. So if you have recently had a fever, it is best to go to a doctor.
8. You may have a genetic mutation: In the study, experts have linked the increased rate of vasomectar symptoms ( night sweats with hot flashes) to a specific genetic mutation in women. This gene diversity has been linked to a part of the female brain that controls certain hormones and can affect reproduction and puberty. The authors of the study believe that genetic diversity can not yet be linked to specific conditions or health hazards, and more research is needed.
9. Your thyroid may not work properly: Night sweats are often a common symptom of hyperthyroidism. Other conditions that are related to hormones can also cause night sweats in people.
10. Your immune system may not work properly: autoimmune diseases are conditions in which the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy and normal cells, and this can be dangerous to the health of the body. There are many examples of these conditions. For example, lupus can increase night sweats in the affected person. Rheumatoid arthritis and Celiac disease also cause night sweat